Thursday 28 July 2011

Featured Photographer: Tim Shawcross. Landscape & Travel Photography

Tim Shawcross is a Landscape & Travel Photographer based in Montmorency, Australia. Tim is based in Victoria, Australia and has a large collection of unique landscapes images of Victoria's major tourist areas. Tim has a strong visual style, and tries to capture these unique landscapes from unsual angles and with lighting conditions that bring out the natural beauty of the great Australian Landscape. Tim also has a growing library of travel photography from other areas around the world. I'm available for assignment throughout Australia.

Tim is currently studying for my PhD in Music Composition at the University of Melbourne. "I see a strong artistic link between my photographic work and my musical work, although one is an aural medium and one is a visual medium, and find both compliment each other nicely. I have been pursuing photography for some years now, and I have shot weddings, local sports competitions (which were published in local papers and sold to competitors), as well as many landscape and flora/fauna subjects".

Tim joined GlobalEye back in December 2006 and currently has over 900  Landscape & Travel Photography stock images listed in the Global Eye catalog. You can view Tim's Portfolio here or browse his Landscape & Travel Photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment