Saturday 16 July 2011

Featured Photographer: Mal Gresty. Noosa lifestyle, wildlife & landscape photography

Mal Gresty is a Noosa lifestyle, wildlife & landscape photography based in Noosaville Qld AUSTRALIA

I prefer to shoot candids, wildlife, sport, and some landscape. My main interest are walking, fishing, kayaking and of course taking photos. I live in Noosa and have a passion for photography in all fields. I have recently had a career change after 25 years in Sales and Marketing and now look after disabled kids which i enjoy. This has now given me more time to spend improving my skills and hope to build a much larger portfolio in the future.

Mal joined GlobalEye back in October 2010 and currently has Noosa lifestyle, wildlife & landscape photography stock images listed in the Global Eye catalog. You can view Mal's Portfolio here or browse his Noosa lifestyle, wildlife & landscape photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment