Saturday 16 July 2011

Featured Photographer: Lehua Pekelo-Stearns. Tropical Hawaiian Flora & Fauna Photography

Lehua Pekelo-Stearns is a Tropical Hawaiian Flora & Fauna Photographer based in Hilo HI USA

I photograph each image to reflect upon its uniqueness and strong visual aura. And living in Hawaii a strong visual aura -- is all around you. My clients expect to receive from me something different yet familiar. I look at what my clients needs are and who their target audience is before I will create an image for them. I am available for freelance assignments and will work closely with each client or work independently.

My background is in broadcast journalism and communications, so I've learned to look at things with a skeptical eye. Photography has opened my eyes and helped me to look beyond the skeptical and more into the posssible. My interests are in design, art, writing, reading, current events, and hiking.

My interest in photography began in high school when I enrolled in a photography class. My qualifications and experience spans over the past 30 years most of it being self-taught, following some schooling. My passion for photography as a hobby has always been there, but it's only been for the past few years that I have pursued it professionally.

Lehua joined GlobalEye back in 25/06/2001 and currently has over 93  Tropical Hawaiian Flora & Fauna Photography stock images listed in the Global Eye catalog. You can view Lehua's Portfolio here or browse Tropical Hawaiian Flora & Fauna Photography website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment